
There are some very strange things about raising teenagers. The strangest moment by far has been the morning I was making breakfast and my teenage daughter came down and was standing next to me...and I had my first "head lift"--that first time when you look at your child eye to eye...but you are no longer eye to eye...you are now eye to...mid nose...very strange. Another oddity is when you child starts driving...very odd...and very freeing and wonderful.
Shot Thought: Being back at work now I am afraid the "magnificent shots" will be hit or miss from a time standpoint. I am, however, still committed to picking up my camera and taking a shot each day--the good shots will come--but may be hit or miss. There will, however, be a story each day--something to capture. Today--another point and shoot.
Nice photo - but shouldn't she be watching where she's going? I once pointed out to Jojo that one of her friends was jogging down the sidewalk and she veered over into the other lane as her arms followed her head!
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm pretty sure I was going about 5 miles an hour. And I had sunglasses on so it just looks like I am looking at the camera. haha
ReplyDelete