Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photo a Day (78): She's Gaga for Gaga


It's tough being the mom of a teenager...especially when they come to you and say, "I was invited to the Lady Gaga concert." You say to yourself, "What the heck is a Gaga???" So, you agree to let her go off on this grand adventure as long has she holds the hand of her mother's friend that will be taking them to the concert! The report the next morning...she loved it--everything about it--the costumes, the color, the general vibe. And, quite honestly, mom thinks the Fame Monster has great tunes as well--not so crazy about the lyrics...but then I never really tuned into the lyrics of Aerosmith while hanging out in my room during my high school years! (But, boy, did I love to spin those albums on my turntable and crank up the "Speaker Lab" speakers!)

Shot Thought: Shot for clarity on the t-shirt. Used color emphasis technique in Photo Shop to turn all but the shirt black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment