Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photo a Day (159): Help


I am curious how it affects others when you see a gentleman such as this when you are waiting for a light to change while you are in your car? There they are...right next to you...pleading in desperation for help. What is their story? How did they get to this place to be standing in the pouring rain with a cardboard sign asking for help. This guy was good looking...he had eyes that told a story. I found myself just staring at him--wanting to know how he got here..and wanted to look into his future...to see if he finds his way out. Will a cardboard sign be his savior? Will someone "make a difference" in his life? And, as always...the light changes and I drive away...while he continues to stand courageously in the rain. (And yes, I was discreet with the photo.)

Shot Thought: Discretion

No comments:

Post a Comment