Friday, December 3, 2010

Photo a Day (181): Back to the Future



Have you ever heard anyone say, "Well, it's not like I was home playing Tiddly Winks all day!" Well, actually, I was at work playing Tiddly Winks--and it was fantastic! As I have kids in a "non-teaching" capacity the last two days of this week--we are finding our way back to the simple pleasures of life. None of them had heard of Tiddly Winks--and one would think I had invented the X-Box! They loved it! We, of course, turned it into a huge tournament--so much fun! Two weeks ago in PE we were discussing reaction time and I taught them how to "snatch" pennies off their elbow (see previous blog, Google Penny Snatching record...328 pennies!) My thought is to inspire these kids to seek out simple and creative entertainment (not always "being entertained"). It has been a very fun couple of days.

Shot Thought: Not having time to set up the creative shots outside of work---another quick grab with a Canon Rebel XTi. Edited with Picnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment