

As a photographer I am always looking for light...the right light. I also look for color--color to make images "pop". It is getting increasingly more challenging to find those great shots with this gray weather upon us--and getting home from work as darkness has settled in outside. Last weeks snow tramped all the greenery down and there is a cast of brown and gray all around. Nevertheless, I headed out early this evening with my trusty camera looking for a shot. This image is just up the street from my house. The river is running fast...but the colors were fairly drab.
The second shot is of a good friend of mine on her birthday today. I know she will not think this is the most flattering image--but I was going for the "action shot" as she blew out the candle on the molten lava chocolate cake! Just like fine wine...you are getting better with time. We had a simple and lovely celebration. Happy Birthday N.!!
Shot Thought: For the river shot I had the camera set on TV of 1/500sec to freeze the water. The ISO was set at 3200 and a +3 exposure.
No comments:
Post a Comment