Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photo a Day (286): Vintage


This is Ed's VW. I did not know that when I took the shot. The classic VW was outside a friends ski shop--and I had to get a shot. Ed is a ski instructor who teaches for our ski program. He is also an energetic marketing manager for Blue Sky Soda. The VW is a "company car" with a history. I checked out the company on-line and found the following information regarding the Blue Sky vintage VW's. Thanks for the shot, Ed!

In 2010, Blue Sky launched a word-of-mouth marketing program called "Wanderers." The Blue Sky Wanderers are free-spirited individuals who are out and about supporting local businesses and community events in the Seattle and LA metro areas. Each brand representative drives their vintage VW bus as they wander their respective cities looking for ways to have fun and bring people together. You may see them grilling out in the park, hanging out at vinyl record shops, providing libations at the art gallery, or setting up an impromptu concert series with their favorite local artists.

Shot Thought: A quick grab in front on the ski shop.
Note: If you noticed that my blog numbers jumped from 284 to 314--that is because I messed up days when I had multiple pictures on the blog. So, only 52 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment