Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photo a Day (365): Farewell Shot




Well, today is my last blog shot...365 days of shooting pictures! Great fun, I enjoyed the challenge of picking my camera up everyday--whether it be my professional lug of a camera, my handy little S90 or my phone camera--it's all good as long as you're enjoying the journey. Thank you to those that have faithfully followed my blog. I have appreciated your comments.

Todays shots...the first is the shot I had in mind for my parting shot. A self portrait of me and my faithful dog, Spooner. He has a new haircut--they call it a puppy cut--and it does bring out his youth. This was a challenging shot to get him to turn the other way as I was setting up the camera...we finally got one I was happy with. This was going to be my only shot today--but I had a photo shot this afternoon--and had to add some of these as well. What a great shoot! The client was a vibrant and energetic high school girl. She was carefree, willing to be silly and "let it all go"...and she had a WAAAAAAAAAy cool car! This is a 1966 Mustang and her dad showed up with a black 1965 Mustang--we had a great time! I have not gone through all of the images from the shoot yet--but I grabbed these two. The weather was great in that we had a wonderful cloud cover diffusing the bright sun. I tried, once again, adding a blue sky to the car shot. Getting better!

Shot Thought: Sad this it the last shot. Stay tuned, however. Beginning in one week a friend and I will be having weekly "themed" challenges. Each week we will post an image based on the theme we choose. We will be alternating who picks the theme of the week.

1 comment: