

Ahhhh Valentine's Day! As an adult, it is a lovely holiday. As a kid, it means sugar coursing through your veins, wildly colorful and disgusting cupcakes, sticky hands and messy art projects...it is heaven! The first image today is of a student who had just made me a lovely (albeit, clammy and gummy) offering of her Valentine heart candy. While I gracefully declined the offer, I did get this shot. The second image is of my incredibly wonderful Middle School boys. I learned something about prepubescent boys today...you know those hearts that girls make with their hands these days? I see them do it all the time...I just saw it in a music video as a matter of fact. Well, I discovered that this hand motion is a foreign concept to boys this age. It took 10 minutes to set up this shot. In getting to the final shot the boys pretended they were in an execution line up and they contorted their hands into all manner of shapes before somewhat finding the heart notion. It was actually quite hilarious!
Shot Thought: Get the shot and move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment