Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo a Day (132): Love of Books


I have said it before...I love my job. Being a PE teacher I see kids in just one very active aspect of their life. Most kids, I believe, love PE--they have room to move around and they can be boisterous and energetic. Some, however, have a little different experience...it is just not always their comfort zone. This little girl is one of those kids. She is very quiet, very kind and a bit of a wilting flower. I keep any eye on her to make sure she doesn't get trampled in PE by some of the more "enthusiastic" members of the class. I caught this shot of her in her classroom this afternoon--most definitely in her "comfort zone".

Shot Thought: Quick shots around school today trying to get candid shots of "kids doing what they do". (We use these for our website.) I put a palette knife filter on this image for confidentiality purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment