
Much of my world right now is centered around training for a 1/2 marathon. I am attempting to eat right, train smart and get adequate rest. This is a shot of the trail I run on a regular basis--nature's treadmill. What made this shot rather humorous is that I set the shoes down in front me, laid a towel down on the ground--and then laid on the towel to take the shot. From behind one would have no idea what I was doing. These two teenage boys came up behind me and asked, "Are you alright?" I assured them I was fine and chuckled at what a sight I must have been from behind.
Shot Thought: I was bit rushed doing this shot and actually meant to lower the aperture to blur out the trail a bit--in my rush I did just the opposite but still like the shot. Shot low to give good depth into the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment